- Organising and preparing agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs);
- Taking minutes, drafting resolutions, lodging required forms and annual returns with Companies House;
- Following up on actions from meetings;
- Overseeing policies, making sure they are kept up to date and referred to the appropriate committee for approval;
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries;
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders;
- Contributing to meeting discussions as and when required, and advising members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of proposed policies;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
- Liasoning with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors;
- Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Company Secretary
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time