- Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity
- Coordinate with the consultants representative and Site In-charge for inspection.
Report to the QA/QC Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to Quality.
- Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/ observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents.
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
- Review quality of all materials at the site and ensure compliance with all project specifications
- Supervise effective implementation of all test and inspection schedule and ensure adherence to all procedures
- Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards and ensure compliance to all quality manual and procedures and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain the quality of all systems
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 8,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Civil Engineer-Highway/Roadway
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time