- Manage the End to End Recruitment Life Cycle.
- Liaise with service line manager's to understand recruiting needs and guide them to create job descriptions.
- Post openings on Elevate careers page, job portals and social media.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees to attract appropriate talent.
- Conduct pre-screening interviews and maintain all applicant and interview data.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Create recruiting workflow for each new position.
- Research and recommend new sources for building an active and passive candidate database.
- Track and report HR recruitment metrics like recruiting SLAs, cost of hiring, etc.
Essential experience and skills:
- Experience in working on job portals like LinkedIn, Naukri, Monster, etc.
- Experience in HR administration and reporting preferred
- Sufficient MS Office skills to create documents, reports and edit presentation materials.
- Handling Stakeholder exp
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 3,25,000 P.A.
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Recruitment Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience on different portals(naukri.com, shine, monster etc.) and head hunting.
Must have at least 3 to 4 years experience in Construction/ Infrastructure Hiring or Consultancy Exp for Construction Companies.
Should have Excellent Spoken English.
Work & Perform Under Pressure Situations.
An MBA Graduate would be preferred.
PG - Post Graduation Not Required, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, HR/Industrial Relations
MBL Infrastructures Limited
MBL is engaged in the execution of civil engineering projects. The Company provides integrated engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services for civil construction and infrastructure sector projects. In recent years, MBL has executed and commenced a number of praiseworthy projects in 14 states of India. The Company has successfully completed the execution of the BOT project of 114 km long Seoni - Balaghat - Gondia State Highway (Madhya Pradesh), which is operational since February, 2008 and another project of 18.3 kms of Waraseoni-Lalbarra Road Project (Madhya Pradesh) is operational since August, 2015.
MBL Infrastructures Limited is a Public Limited Company listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE).
The Company has a large fleet of sophisticated equipment, including hot mix plants, sensor pavers, tandem rollers, soil compactors, stone crushers, loaders, excavators, tippers, motor graders, concrete batching plants, transit mixers, concrete pumps, dozers, cranes, etc. MBL enters into contracts primarily through a competitive bidding process. It solely executes most of their projects as the prime contractor. To encash upon its experience it also enters into project specific joint ventures. Also as a normal business practice, depending on the business needs, MBL out sources some of its work to subcontractors.
MBL has over two decades experience in executing infrastructure projects as Prime Contractor and has established its ability to deliver quality jobs within budget and schedule.
MBL was among the first batch of contractors to be awarded the contracts of prestigious North South East West Corridor by NHAI and was the first to complete the project.
MBL was amongst the first batch of contractors to be awarded the contract for maintenance of National Highways by NHAI.
MBL was awarded the first ever contract for comprehensive maintenance of Inner & Outer Ring Road of NCT, New Delhi.
MBL has witnessed a Continuous Growth in Bid Capacity and Pre-Qualification Capability.
MBL has been judged as 2nd Fastest Growing Construction Company (Medium category) in India at 13th Annual Construction World Global awards and 3rd Fastest Growing Construction Company (Medium Category) at 10th, 11th and 12th Annual Construction World Global awards.
MBL has been judged among IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s top Challenger Companies in the Construction and Engineering value chain FY14 at 12th Annual Construction World Global Awards.
MBL is the Winner of IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s No. 1 Brand Awards 2016 in IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Best Infrastructures Company Category awarded by International Brand Consulting Corporation, USA.